February 5, 2009

A ROSE IN WINTER

You Are The Love In My Life

My heart is still on fire and only set on my future with you
Loving and caring for only you with all I have
I am waiting for the time to be with you everyday

When I dream, I dream of you
When I think, I think of you
When I love, I love only you

You have put love in my life where there was none
At that time I had the feeling that love had gone
Hoping it is for the longest and eternity
My body is longing for your touch

So much to say but no spoken words can compare
to the feelings I have for you

I love you with all my heart but there are no words
and I write them down for you, so the less it hurts

The Old Sailor,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reageren mag......graag zelfs, maar houd het wel netjes.
Reactions are fine.....you are very welcome, but do not abuse the language

Talking and Writing

Dear Bloggers,   Why is it that some folks (such as myself and my daughter) talk so much? This visit, I am learning how I process throug...